Friday 30 January 2015

Haute Couture Spring 2015

Valentino

Valentino

Jean Paul Gaultier

Elie Saab

Haute Couture  (\ˌōt-k-ˈtr\)
The designing and making of high-quality fashionable clothes by leading fashion houses.

First of all, I'd like to thank youtube for letting me watch fashion shows online and secondly I am in love with every designer's collection. Valentino as always did a great job! The first model that walked out wore a beautiful black dress that was actually pretty simple but classy. I think that Valentino's collection was very antique and I read that Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli were inspired by Shakespeare, Dante's Inferno and Marc Chagall. 

Jean Paul Gaultier also did not fail to have an amazing fashion show which had a wedding theme. Some dresses were tailored differently on each side, on one side it was a man suit and on the other side was a dress. The show was closed with Naomi Campbell wrapped in flowers, as a flower bouquet.

When the first model walked out with a lovely see through dress which has beautiful details on it I was sure that Elie Saab's collection was going to be breath taking, which it was. All the dresses were tailored beautifully with pretty details on each dress. Basically, the collection is too perfect to describe.

There are actually more collections that I love but I'm just gonna leave it here. Bye x


1 comment:

  1. Elie Saab's collection was impressive, as always. I love the print Valentino gown featured here. I think it is admirable that Jean-Paul Gaultier decided last year to focus on haute couture which he loves so much rather than ready to wear. He has so much avant-garde creativity in his soul that it just suits him. I enjoyed reading about your point of view.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete